ACIF's Customised Forecasts Dashboard provides subscribers with detailed forecast and actual data on upcoming work, major projects, labour requirements and construction costs.
Access to the Dashboard is available for Subscribers below - login to the ACIF website is required before accessing the Dashboard.
About the Customised Forecasts Dashboard
Since 2002, ACIF has provided the industry with a compass to its future, as the ACIF Forecasts details the upcoming demand for work across all sectors, as well as what is happening with construction costs and labour requirements.
You can subscribe to the Customised Forecasts Dashboard only, or enjoy savings when you become an ACIF Forecasts Subscriber, which includes access to the Dashboard, plus all Australian Construction Market Reports per year, plus more. >> Find out more here
The Customised Forecasts Dashboard makes it easy for businesses large and small to use our Forecasts database to get accurate local or national data - and plan effectively.
- Four Forecasting tools in an easy to use online Dashboard.
- Query the ACIF Forecasts database on Work Forecasts; Labour Requirements; Projects in your area; and find out the Big Picture for construction costs.
- Over 6,000 Major Projects from Cordell Information
- Data is available for upcoming work for residential building, non residential building and engineering construction.
- Select from 20 work types, and locations by states and/or capital cities.
- Forecasts can be generated as short term of eight quarters or a long term of ten years. The information is delivered as both data ready for further processing and as charts ready for inclusion in reports.
- Forecasts data comes from high quality sources including ABS, Cordell Information and expert economic reports, before analysis by leading industry forecaster Kerry Barwise.
- The Forecasts are scrutinised by ACIF’s Construction Forecasting Council, a panel of economists and industry experts from finance, housing, commercial property and more.