16 March 2017
The new expert panel has been announced for upcoming ACIF Briefing, where we will launch the May 2017 ACIF Forecasts.
After a networking breakfast and presentation of the May 2017 ACIF Forecasts by Head Forecaster Kerry Barwise, our expert panel will give their response to the outlook for residential building, non-residential building and engineering construction for the next ten years. They will also discuss the big issues facing the industry, including how international factors affect demand for property in Australia - such as the new US President Donald Trump, and changing economic policies in China.
Special guests for the ACIF Briefing include:
- Adrian Harrington - Chair of the Construction Forecasting Council, Head of Funds Management, Folkstone
- Chris Kakoufas - General Manager, Development, Cbus Property
- Cameron Kusher - Head of Research - Australia, CoreLogic
- Andrew Scott - Basic Materials and Industrials Analyst, RBC Capital Markets
- Anneke Thompson - National Director - Research, Colliers International
Held at the brand new International Convention Centre Sydney on Thursday 4 May 2017, the ACIF Briefing is co-located with leading industry events including DesignBuild Expo, 2017 National Architecture Conference, plus Fire Australia 2017.
Chair of the Construction Forecasting Council
Head of Funds Management
General Manager - Development